Our vacations are carefully designed by expert guides to provide you with an action packed holiday and a truly remarkable mountain biking experience!
Every day we ride incredible big mountain trails or loamy BC rainforest singletrack!
We take care of everything during your trip, from shuttles and guides to food and accommodations. All you have to do is show up with your bike, your camera, lots of energy, and a big sense of adventure!
2018 Vacations are coming soon! Stay tuned for details: you can send us an email, or follow us on Instagram @wanderingwheels or Facebook @WanderingWheelsRevelstoke
All of our vacations include:
- First class accommodations at our charming mountain town lodge
- On-site gourmet chef, 4 delicious locally prepared meals daily*
* Breakfast, Lunch, Après, and Dinner are included each day, unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.1
- Professional and experienced local guides and instructors
- Safe and friendly, professional shuttle drivers
- All transportation and shuttles in our comfortable shuttle vehicles, with secure custom bike racks, for the duration of your trip
- Helicopter ride and bike drop included in some trips!
- Donations to local trail and bike clubs
- Your first ice-cold local brew at the end of each ride
- Transportation/travel to and from Revelstoke
- Travel/medical insurance
- Bikes and riding gear (Rentals are available from Skookum Cycle)
- Alcoholic beverages, aside from your first ice-cold après beer daily
- 1 Most trips feature an occasional meal out at a local establishment, which is not included (see individual itineraries for details)
Savings / Discounts
- Early Bird Savings
- Save $100 on any 2017 trip if you book before December 31, 2016. Use Promo Code: EARLYBIRD17.
- Couples Discount
- Book with your partner and receive 10% off your trip, and a guaranteed private room.
We have partnered with Valley Retreat to ensure luxurious and comfortable accommodations during your trip. This mountain lodge is located on the shore of the mighty Columbia River and features five bedrooms, a cozy living area, secure storage for your bike, a garage workshop for wrenching, and a great garage bar area. Not to mention the incredible views of Mt MacKenzie (RMR) from the backyard deck and the hottub!
Private Group Bookings
Private group bookings are available, as well as custom dates and trip itineraries. Don't see a trip you like? We can create a custom itinerary just for you and your group! Hike-a-bike adventures, big mountain heli-drops, customized BC road trips, and more! You name it, we can arrange it! Please inquire for pricing and availability.
Why ride with us? What to bring? Additional Vacation Information