7 nights of private accommodation at Eagle Pass Heli Lodge!
All meals! From dinner upon arrival to breakfast before departure.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 après, 7 dinners.
- Gourmet meals prepared by our executive chef!
6 full days of professionally guided riding on world class BC singletrack!
- 2 days of helibiking
- 2 days of big mountain truck shuttles
- 2 days of rainforest and alpine pedalling
Small Groups. This trip features a 1:4 guide to guest ratio!
- Most rides are split into 2 or even 3 groups depending on rider pace and ability so you’ll never get caught outside your skill level and you won’t be kept waiting!
Bike set up and riding tips from the pros!
- All of our guides are certified and experienced MTB instructors!
MTB specific stretch classes every morning with certified yoga instructor!
Secure bike storage.
Dedicated trip leader!
- Our trip leader is there to make your trip run as smoothly as possible. Whether you‘re looking for a lift into town, need a specific part picked up from the bike shop, or want to book a post ride massage, we’re here to help. The trip leader also organizes the guides and shuttles, answers any questions and helps with any issues that might pop up.
Onsite bike mechanic.
- We include daily bike maintenance, cleaning, and lube service!
All transportation and shuttles from arrival until departure.
- We use comfortable shuttle vehicles, with safe and certified professional drivers and secure custom bike racks!
Airport pickup - return transportation from Kelowna Airport (YLW).
- Make your trip hassle free - we’ll pick you up from the airport or from a nearby airport hotel.
Your first ice-cold beverage at the end of each day's ride.
- We always know the best time and place to crack a cold local brew at the end of each days ride… usually right on the beach!
MTB ride nutrition.
- We’ll supply you with a selection of bars, gels, and blocks from Clif Bar to help keep you going out there on those big rides!