Fat Bike Tour
Fat biking is a fun new winter activity that everyone can enjoy! Even if you're new to mountain biking, you will love riding a fat bike around on snow! It's a unique and exciting experience that everyone should try!
Join our professional mtb guides and instructors for a scenic fat bike tour on the snowy trails around Revelstoke and discover the beauty of winter on two wheels!
|Price:||$99/person, minimum 2 riders Includes fat bike rental!|
- Fat bike rental and bike helmet included.
- We will meet you at Skookum Cycle and Ski, located in downtown Revelstoke, to help you get fitted on your rental fat bike before we load up and head for the trails!
- The weather and snow conditions are always changing so your guide will choose the best riding areas based on conditions and rider abilities.
- Dress like you would for a day of skiing or ski touring. Layers are best and any regular winter or hiking boot should do the trick! Bring along a backpack for when you want to shed or add layers and be sure to pack some water and a spare set of gloves. A thin toque or buff for under your helmet is ideal. Remember, mitts don't work well with handlebars and brake levers - go for gloves!
- Don't forget the camera!!
Availability is dependant on weather conditions. Call or email to check availability.